Implied Dissent

Thursday, February 26, 2004

I generally try to avoid having multiple posts in a day on the site (don't ask me why, it just seems better to me for some reason), but I need a procratination tool. Actually, reading that, it seems really silly, so no more of that neurosis:
Some people have way too much time on their hands. I'll think of this site whenever I feel like a loser.
Alternate Lord of the Rings actors. Not bad.
An interesting take on gay marriage. Not that I read the whole thing, it's interminably long. But what I read was interesting. Not that I agree with it, but the author of Ender's Game is a much more articulate opponent of gay marriage than most of what I've read or heard on any side of the issue. I've briefly touched on this issue before, but I think I'll go into a little bit of depth on it sometime soon. Of course, I reserve the right to flake out too.
Um...probably not work-safe, but definitely funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home