Implied Dissent

Friday, July 09, 2004

I know a lot of people are piling on Bush for this, but really, I was just complaining the other day about how the low price of shrimp is bankrupting the country.
I liked this little primer on libertarian beginnings.
Wanniski rips apart monetarianism. I'm not sure if I fully agree with his views on monetary policy, but it would certainly be a big improvement over the Greenspan standard we have now.
I haven't seen Fahrenheit 911. People sometimes try to convince me to, but I really don't think I need to spend money to see and hear mostly things I either already know or am unsure of whether they are true or are more examples of Moorian misleading innuendo. Or are irrelevant. The Filthy Critic saw it, and seems to come to a similar conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home