Implied Dissent

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Red Sox

Wow, this is hard to believe. We're up 3-0, and games 6 and 7 will be in Fenway if needed. Am I allowed to feel optimistic? Or do I have to continue to tell myself that they have no hope? I won't know what to do with myself when/if they finally do win, but that's a problem I will happily deal with. Will we win tonight? I don't know, Derek Lowe is pitching. He can be great (like in game 7 against the Yankees), and he can be awful (like all of September). Derek Lowe is like a box of chocolates. And so is Tim Wakefield for game 5. But even if we do lose both those games, we're still in great position, with Curt and Pedro lined up for the weekend home games. A Saturday night win in Boston? Now that would be amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home