Implied Dissent

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Gulp

Well, I did predict that they'd catch us before we turned it on and left 'em in the dust, but right now that's small comfort. I really hope I'm right about that second part.
Also, I can't help but feel a little responsible for this. I was at the game the article talks about where Foulkie was booed (for the record, I wasn't booing him). Not long after that I spotted him in the stands of my company's softball game and thus caused a bunch of us to go up to him and pester him. We were nice about it and gave him beer, thanked him for last year's performance, and invited him to join us at a bar, but it sounds like he likes his anonymity. Hopefully he gets his shit together for next year, but he's practically guaranteed a positive place in my book based on his 2004 performance even if he is never good again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home