Implied Dissent

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Best Movies Based on Marvel Comics

Ok, as promised, here's my list of the best movies based on a Marvel comic. Starting in what I consider the modern era of comic book movies. Excluding The Punisher, Elektra, and Ghost Rider, as I haven't seen them. And The Incredible Hulk, obviously.
From worst to first:
14 Daredevil
13 Blade II
12 Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
11 Hulk
10 Fantastic Four
9 Blade
8 Blade: Trinity
7 Spider-Man 3
6 X-Men: The Last Stand
5 Iron Man
4 Spider-Man
3 Spider-Man 2
2 X-Men
1 X2

So, there it is. I guessing someone will ask why no Batman or Superman; they aren't Marvel, that's why.

Also, I know a lot of people will disagree with the top of the list, arguing for Spider-Man 2 as the best. It is a quality flick, with a lot of excellent performances. However, like the first Spider-Man it's bit too sappy, and Kirsten Dunst sucks. But I'm getting ahead of myself, reviews to come. Submitted reviews are encouraged, particularly for 8-14.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home