Implied Dissent

Thursday, August 28, 2003

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Nazis were evil. I know, controversial stuff. But for some reason they've become our common reference point for evil rather than Communists, who have killed many more people. Balko suggests a memorial to communism similar to the Holocaust Memorial Museum (ignore some of his math, ideas are his strength). I think it's an excellent idea and I hope it comes to fruition.
Ok, while I tend to stay away from them, sometimes I indulge in some conspiracy theories. This one seems a bit...exotic we'll say. But I think there may be something there, at least peripherally. I've always said the Iraq 'war' happened for a number of reasons, and this could be one of them.
This is a fun interview with a young Ahnuld. I don't think it's particularly relevant to the governor's race, but it is entertaining nonetheless. Thank you Smoking Gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home