Implied Dissent

Monday, August 16, 2004

The NY Times interviews an econometrician who predicts the outcome of November's election using econometrics. The interviewer is really annoying, such as: It saddens me that you teach this to students at Yale, who could be thinking about society in complex and meaningful ways.
More relating Hayek and gay marriage. This guy comes to almost exactly the conclusions that I did back in June. I'm not saying he ripped me off, he's probably never heard of me or this site, just that it's interesting.

2 Comments:

  • My apologies for being off-topic:
    Hey Bob, are you going to post any of your photos from Cato University?
    Jonathan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Aug 17, 2004, 9:35:00 PM  

  • Um, probably not. I'm not sure how to on blogger. If I did, I'd have a site logo and all that too....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Aug 18, 2004, 8:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home