Implied Dissent

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Recommended reading

Mostly from or at antiwar.com. Really a great site.
Raimondo (whom I was remiss in reading for a long stretch; what was I thinking?) had a good one Friday. I especially liked the counterfactual history thought-provoker.
Jimmy Carter's column on the current Gaza...mess.
Ron Paul's statement on the House floor.
And a UC Hastings professor on the question of war crimes.
I think a very important point to keep in mind here (by no means exonerating what the Gazans have done and are doing) is that Israel embargoed Gaza even through the truce period, and that is very much an act of war. I wish I could support either side of this conflict, but I really can't, the more I learn, the more I dislike both sides.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home