Implied Dissent

Saturday, April 29, 2017

NBA Playoffs 2016, Round 2

The Eastern Conference will start up before the West wraps, but it really doesn’t matter much. At most I might switch from 5 to 4 games based on what happens in the Jazz-Clips game 7.

Review of Round 1
Winners I got right: Celtics, Cavaliers, Raptors, Wizards, Warriors, Spurs, Rockets. TBD on Clippers. Potentially 8-0.
Winners and the number of games I got right: Warriors. TBD on Clips.

Round 2
Eastern Conference
#1 Boston Celtics vs. #4 Washington Wizards. I want to be wrong on this, but I don’t think the Celtics have the extra gear they need to go far in the playoffs. Wizards 4-2.
#2 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. #3 Toronto Raptors. Still think the Raps have the best chance in the East of taking down the Cavs, but they definitely did not fill me with confidence in the first round. Cavaliers 4-2.
Western Conference
#1 Golden State Warriors vs. #4 LA Clippers or #5 Utah Jazz. Could easily be a sweep, but I think the lower seed pulls out one at home. Warriors 4-1.
#2 San Antonio Spurs vs. #3 Houston Rockets. The hardest call for me, but I feel like the Spurs are vulnerable and the Rockets offense will light them up. Rockets 4-2.

Round 3
Cavs 4, Wizards 1.
Warriors 4, Rockets 1.

NBA Finals
Warriors 4, Cavaliers 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home