Implied Dissent

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Things are looking very good for the Pats. Playing well, first-round bye, two home games. Sweet. I wouldn't be shocked if they lose, but I would be surprised. Later this week I'm going to attempt to make some playoff predictions and also review the predictions I made in September. I don't think I did well, and I didn't do well during last year's playoffs against the spread, but I did do well picking playoff winners, so maybe I can do okay this year....ok, probably not. Don't use my predictions as a basis for any sort of money bet. Not that you would, but I just want to be sure you won't.
Anyway, onto more serious matters, here's a good piece on Saddam's genocide, or lack thereof. I think people find it weird that I 'defend' Hussein, but I don't. I just want us to be clear on what the truth is. To the extent he murdered, tortured, abused, whatever people, I want it known. To the extent certain people and organizations make things up about him, I want it known so we know what we're dealing with, both in terms of them and him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home