Implied Dissent

Monday, January 05, 2004

Well, those picks sucked. But I did mention earlier that they would. 0-3-1 against the spread, 1-3 picking winners....I'll try to do a little better. Also, I look back at what I wrote and some of it probably looks like I don't know what I'm talking about because it goes against conventional wisdom, but I can back it up if you want. Not that you care at this point, since I clearly suck. Oh well, new picks later this week, on to other things for now.
Is media consolidation a big problem? Not really.
Remember, oy is just yo backwards.
You know how in Lost in Translation Bill Murray's character is doing ads in Japan for big bucks? Here are some real-life examples of those kinds of ads. Some great stuff. No, some amazing stuff. Hell, just go to the Arnold ads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home