Implied Dissent

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Charley Reese gives us some insights into Arab culture and retard, I mean neo-con, culture.
With all the shit going on in Iraq, I've kind of forgotten about John Ashcroft, which I'm sure he appreciates. DiLorenzo reminds us of the danger he represents.
It's kind of funny seeing people's reactions to Condoleeza Rice's testimony from the other day. From what I've observed, everyone that you'd expect beforehand to say that she did great, says she did great. Everyone that you'd expect to say she was awful, says she was awful. I didn't watch it, since I have, what's it called? Oh yeah, a job (Jon Stewart reference). From the clips I have seen she seems to be poised and in control and all that, but I don't see how you can see this as anything but damning.
Go Governator!
Deeerrrrrrrrreeekkkk.
Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home