Implied Dissent

Thursday, June 01, 2017

2017 NBA Finals

Got both conference finals right, for what it’s worth. I know I’m a little late posting this, but my view hasn’t changed.

Review of Round 1
Winners I got right: Celtics, Cavaliers, Raptors, Wizards, Warriors, Spurs, Rockets. Wrong on the Clippers. So 7-1.
Winners I got right with the right number of games: Warriors.

Review of Round 2
Winners I got right: Warriors, Cavaliers. Wrong on the Rockets and Wizards.

Review of Round 3
Winners I got right: Warriors, Cavaliers. Plus the right number of games for the Cavs.

NBA Finals
Golden State Warriors with home-court against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Cleveland is the champ, and they have Bron, so they have a chance. Plus Mike Brown is the opposing coach. However, GSW is too good, their D is way way better than Cleveland’s. I’m hoping for 7, but The Warriors get it done in 5. Warriors 4-1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home