Implied Dissent

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

NBA Playoffs 2015, Round 3

Posting this slightly late, but on my honor I knew what I wanted to say before the first game started, and haven't changed it at all.
In round 2 got all series winners correct.

Round 3
Eastern Conference
#1 Hawks against #2 Cavaliers. Would not be shocked if the deeper team pulled it off, especially with Irving looking gimpy. I'll stick with the best player on the planet, though. Cavaliers 4-2.

Western Conference
#1 Warriors against #2 Rockets. I give Houston a slim chance. The Warriors had their scare, and now are firing on all cylinders. The high volume of 3's on both sides increases the variance, and maybe Dwight can dominate on D, but I doubt it. Warriors 4-1.

NBA Finals
Warriors with home-court against the Cavaliers. Easy call. Too bad, would have been interesting with both teams healthy. Warriors 4-1.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home